Not in the USA?
Choose another country to see content specific to your region.

I work for a public or governmental organization or entity, do we need a license?

Yes, copyright law applies to all organizations and businesses, including not-for-profit organizations, members clubs, public sector organizations and charities.  MPLC licenses many local, state and federal agencies and employees. 

So when you are showing movies and TV publicly, either to a group of the general public or a closed group of members or supporters, then you still do need a license as a governmental organization or entity. The MPLC Public Performance License covers works from the major television studios, movie studios, and many other smaller producers.

But don’t worry, licenses are very affordable, easy to buy, and can be in place immediately.

Contact us now to ask questions, find out how much a licence will cost or to get licensed today. 

Related Questions