Not in the USA?
Choose another country to see content specific to your region.

We are a nonprofit organization. Do we still need a public performance license?

Yes. The U.S. Copyright Act applies equally to nonprofit and for-profit organizations.

Contact us now to ask questions, find out how much a licence will cost or to get licensed today.