Not in the USA?
Choose another country to see content specific to your region.

We are not open to the public. Do we still need a Public Performance License?

Yes. Any place where a substantial number of persons outside of a normal circle of a family and its social acquaintances is gathered including, but not limited to, clubs, lodges, factories, summer camps and schools, requires a public performance license to show audiovisual content to its members or patrons, with narrow and limited exceptions.

Contact us now to ask questions, find out how much a license will cost or to get licensed today.