Not in the USA?
Choose another country to see content specific to your region.

We show movies, TV, and other audiovisual content via DVD, Blu-Ray, download, stream, over-the-air broadcast, cable, or satellite TV. Do we still need a license to view or show it in public?

The content obtained in all those ways is meant for personal, private use only and is not meant for showing in public without permission from the rightsholder. A Public Performance License may be needed when MPLC’s rights holders’ content is shown in public.

Contact us now to ask questions, find out how much a license will cost or to get licensed today. 

Related Questions